Garry’s Mod PC Game Overview
One of the most interesting simulation games ever developed is Garry’s Mod. It was developed by Garry Newman and released by Valve on 29th November 2006 for Microsoft Windows. The game has no pre-defined goals or missions. It is a physics sandbox. The developers provide the players with tools and let them find their way and explore what to do next. Hundreds of unique modes have been added to the game to make it more exciting. One of the most important tools offered to the players is a Physics gun that the player uses to pick the rag dolls and other stuff.
- Title: Garry’s Mod
- Genre: Indie, Simulation
- Developer: Facepunch Studios
- Publisher: Valve
- Release Date: 29 Nov, 2006
- File Size:2.35 GB
System Requirements Of Garry’s Mod!
- OS: Windows Xp/7/8/8.1/10
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX® 9 level Graphics Card (Requires support for SSE)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX® 9 compatible
Garry’s Mod Free Download Torrent
Click on the blow button to start Download Garry’s Mod. It is full and complete Game.Just Download and start playing it. We have provide direct link full setup of the game.
- Download Game By uTorrent or Bittorrent
- Run Setup And Install It
- Play & Enjoy